Re: Naturally speaking under wine help needed

Addys wrote:
Not an ideal solution, but have you tried running Windows Thunderbird under wine? Firefox works pretty well, I guess Thunderbird can't be that bad.

following that line of logic, I would need to run *everything* in wine (email,browser, im, emacs/ide, ...) and what is the point of that. I might as well stay in windows. right?