weird mouse problems

Hi,

I'm using the latest stable wine, - currently - twm and have strange problems with the mouse keys.

If I select a drop-down list, the list appears and as soon as I move the mouse to select an item, the list disappears.

In programs that normally present a context menu with a right mouse button click I get absolutely nothing. I can't say whether the context menu doesn't appear at all or disappears so quickly that I cannot spot it.

Anyone an idea?