Re: Praetorians Game Problem

Hey, the game starts fine with the virtual desktop.
When you say 3d desktop effect you mean Compizconfig Settings Manager - Effects - 3D Windows disabled?
I tried with it and without it and i didn't see any difference.
Anyway there is still a problem... When I start a map the game goes a bit slow like pictures one after the other... Maybe I didn't do something right with the 3D effects desktop.
Thank you anyway for your help    :D