Half-Life starts fine with sound, but freeze on start game

Hello again :)

I have installed Half-Life through wine. As reported in appdb it works without trouble.
When I start it with sound (alsa), it freezes during intro logo. Sound goes on but nothing happens.
When I start it using oss and oss IS ALREADY USED, i have no sound but game dont freeze during intro logo.
Starting the game with --console and alsa, there is no intro logo and it starts with sound, i can use the menu and stuff. So thats my choice :)

Now my problem:
Wenn i change the grafic settings to opengl and lets say 1024x768 as resolution, nothing happens... i can remember in windows it got reload with new resolution. When i quit game and start again, the menu says i run the settings i have chosen but it seems still 640x480.
When i try to start a game it opens that loading logo and try to pull up that picture (as it does in windows) but then it crashes.
Edit: I just tested it to see what error-msg is the output of wine but it freezes and sound of game starts (but it dont pull up that loading screen).

Any suggestions?

Best regards Dark