.Net application is getting closed

Hi,

I have a data entry application developed in .NET. It?s a windows forms application and it has got nearly 150 text box and combo box fields arranged in 3 tabs of a tabcontrol. Now I changed my OS to Ubuntu 8.04 LTS Desktop version. And installed the same application using wine (used winetricks to install framework). I found it is getting stuck and even getting closed with out any confirmation while dataentry at times. Did I miss anything in the installation process? Or is it a bug in wine?

Thanks in advance,
Jijesh