Re: LexisNexis PCLAW ver. 9.20f - BindToObject failed: 80070057

James McKenzie wrote:
> Sum1 wrote:
> Did you receive any other information than what you originally posted?
>
> It would be beneficial to have it.  If it is lengthy (>  20 lines)
> please visit pastebin.com and post it there and provide the link to its
> location here.
>
> James McKenzie

No other information.
The earlier post contained all the info. created in the /tmp/log.txt.

I don't know if this is helpful but I un-installed pclaw and then re-installed it again.
The exact same error was produced upon execution.
The software starts and runs, but will not run further once the child window appears.
The child window is a User login window where ID and Password are to be entered, and the user can select which set of accounting books to access.

Thank you for your time and patience.