Re: Pangya USA

Deamon34 wrote about   Re: Pangya USA

>i would also be happy if wine were to support this game, I get the same result; the updater opens and runs, game guard opens and runs but
>the game crashes with an unreadable error message

The problem is that game guard will not work with Wine because it is checking for features that we do not yet support and if it does a check of the individual .dlls against an internal database, it will NEVER work for many reasons.  However, you can always ask for a native or Wine compatible version of the program. :)

James McKenzie