Re: Font issue with Wine

For information, this problem has not been solved by a full uninstallation/reinstallation of the latest version of Wine. The games work fine on a post-installation "naked" WinXP.

Plus, it seems that I am the only one to experience it on those games, so it might be an reading issue with my CD/DVD drive or any hardware stuff.

If you have a goo explanation, it might be worthwile to document.