Re: First crack at this! Could use advice on a few questions...

I installed it using guides I found online here:
http://davidbaumgold.com/tutorials/wine-mac/

I tried the terminal command you gave me and it didn't do anything. Just gave me a command line for my next command. No error message nada...

here's what it said:
Rampant-Lion-3:~ Jan$ ps -ef | grep wineserver | egrep -v grep
Rampant-Lion-3:~ Jan$

Should I try to completely remove it, and then install again? and if so how do I do that?