Re: Full guide: How to Crack DRM Video, Rip a DVD and burn a DVD

gamblor01 wrote:
Unfortunately, that means there is no way around it.  :/

Other than moderation of all posts until a person has been a part of the community long enough, with enough legitimate posts, to be trusted. I'm not sure what that would take to set up or if we'd have enough volunteer moderators to keep posts from lagging too bad.