Re: Eve adjustments (Thank you WINE developers for 1.1.21)

yedidyah wrote:
I want to especially thank you guys for your work on this update 1.1.21 I can now run Eve Online on my kubuntu box that contains the nVidia 7600gt.

There must be adjustments that still need to be done still on my end as Eve runs somewhat sticky (jerky motions).

Just a side note, if you have a newer video card available give that a try. Eve has made several graphics changes in the last updates and it requires more from the graphics cards than it used to. We traded out an nvidia 7950 for a 9800 and the game runs very well now.

I second the thanks to all the people working on wine for their time and effort!