Re: Game install, Microsoft DirectX (tm) limitation.

Well thanks to austin987's advice I was able to install the game but upon execution I run across another error. Unfortunately I have no idea what it might mean.

Code:
fixme:winmm:MMDRV_Exit Closing while ll-driver open

I'm assuming that I need to play around with some drivers.

Any ideas?