Re: Is it possible to install and successfully run httpd-2.2.11?

I didn't understand that you meant the git version of Wine. I thought you meant there was a git version of Httpd.

I'm wondering if I need to simply delete my earlier version of Httpd's directory, and attempt to install it again. But I'm not sure about the registry, and how it would be affected by that.

Shingoshi