Re: wow memory error

Septa, that "memory could not be written" error happens in Windows as well, but normally only when something is failing.  When my old 5700LE started failing due to a bad batch of capacitors being used on it, I'd get that error randomly, and eventually it happened every time that I tried to play.  Upon sending the card in and having it repaired for free, it stopped that error.  Does WoW do that to you in Windows, or just Wine?