Re: SlickEdit 2009 With Darwine, MAC OS X 10

Just in case anyone is having the same problem...

After much googling and bashing my head, I found this:

http://www.nabble.com/Noob-problems-with-Darwine-td22412975.html

I moved, rather than deleted, those files mentioned towards the bottom of the post and now I get a bit farther.

Something about the freetype font library is next.

G-Man