Re: Regression testing - compilation error after second bisect

James Huk wrote:
> Can I somehow- using git - fetch all patches from date x, for custom dll?

That's exactly what git does. You literally cloning the entire repository all patches since day 1.

James Huk wrote:
> I mean can I get all patches from wine-0.9.15 onward for dsound.dll? If so, will I be able to apply them for wine-0.9.15 source?

No. There were lots of wholesale changes in Wine source tree. You can't backport big changes to each individual dll, especially if it relies on lots of other things.