Re: How change the main window position?

I think he means that he wants to set the window position when creating the Virtual Desktop. If there isn't such an option (sorry, but I do not know), you could try to dig through Wine's code and that's probably a one-line change in terms of positioning, while adding the switch code is something larger.

Cheers,

Jorl17