Re: Wine/City of Heroes problem

gibsongirl wrote:
This just began today, I ran the coh updater and it patched, everything was fine. I can't type in my password to log in. I can use the mouse within the window but I cannot select anything either.

I'm running the updater now, will post back if mine works or not and with more info if appropriate as soon as it is done, assuming you don't have it fixed by then.