Re: WineHQ on Mac OS X

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 4:34 PM, LaurentR2D2 <wineforum-user@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I try to build last version of WineHQ on Mac following this : http://wiki.winehq.org/MacOSX/Building, but I can't find any configure file or any other file to generate one with autoconf. What should I do ?
>
> I'm on Mac OS X Leopard 10.5.6 with developer tools installed and I try to build version 1.1.19
>
> Thank you,

It seems to piggyback on the darwine build script, which launches
./configure for you.

If you want to use the typical Unix build method, you'll need to build
and install Wine's dependencies (libpng, libjpeg, libxml, etc.), then
get wine's source and build with ./configure && make depend && make.

--
-Austin