Re: oblivion gfx problems

I'm using Ubuntu Hardy (8.4)
I have Nvidia 8600GT 512mt
Intel Quad Core 6600

Now that i think of i think i atleast solved the terrain issue with updating to nVidia beta drivers (Which are much faster btw)
The driver version is 185.13.

My regedit,
[Image: http://flare.xenmedia.org/uploads/Kuvakaappaus-Registry%20Editor.png ]
Yeah also thanks im gonna update my fallout 3 patch now =)
I really dont know why these problems occured.. There wasnt none at start then came the terrain problem but it gone away and the tree problem still presents.