Re: Wine in kubuntu-9.04

Notepad works.
This is not a windows partition; it is a volume I defined in winecfg as D:.
I tried running some things from explorer.exe; most of the games that run under wine in the 32-bit version of the OS will not run, producing lots of error output similar to what I already posted. Examples: Doom3, Wordstar. Some things do run, including some games that expect DirectX, so I don't think it's that problem.
Is there a problem running 32-bit windows apps in 64-bit wine?