Re: World of Warcraft: WOTLK + GMA3000 (not X3000)

Sephiroth wrote:
I don't think that WoW and Wine like OpenGL too much together.
I think that more people playing WOW in Wine use opengl than not, for me it's the only way the game works at all. I would agree that an on board Intel video card is probably not going to get good performance in WoW, trying a mid to high level Nvidia card and driver would probably be the original poster's way to improve framerate.