Re: WoW Performance - Degrades over Time

If it's indeed the same problem I have, it's not a memory/swapping issue.

Tried to run the game (Civ IV in my case) while looking at the systems monitor. Memory is never full, nor is the swap ever used. Instead CPU shoots up to 100% and stays there. Could you check whether the same happens for you?