Re: Small Issue: Centering Application Ubuntu 8.10

To elaborate:

Desktop = 1024x600
App = 800x600

When running App in fullscreen mode App is rendered in the upper left hand portion of my monitors full resolution as opposed to being centered in it.  I have never had this issue with any other distribution, but as I said it seems there should be a parameter if not to center, to force x and y offsets