admin privliges needed and program won't run in 98 mode

i am trying to install a driver for my midi pad kontrol but in wine i can't install my device because it requires administration privliges and when i try setting wine back to win 98 i just get a messg that it wont run the install in 98/Me

really need a way around this any help would be appreciated thnx