Re: What am I doing wrong?

My apologies. It wasn't meant to be a hijack. I was just trying to point out that, like Allyson who started this thread, and Austin, I want the freedom to choose the right solution for me whether that be Windows, Wine, native Linux or a mixture of the three, not be forced down one route (I'll leave that to microsoft). To me that means supporting Wine in my own small way and not seeing it sidelined as a 'last resort'. Unfortunately I got a bit carried away this time. Sorry.