Re: Anyone who is experienced with wine and/or CrossOver

Hey James, I dont know what that means :( I downloaded and installed X11(Xquartz) 2.3.2 from Apple yesterday, and am in the process of installing Wine so that I can start trying to test this, but you are saying that only when Xquartz 2.3.3 is made available for us Mac users is when we will be able to play this game?

Do you know why this is?