Re: Explorer - DirectX and ActiveX

The reason IEs4Linux doesn't always work is because it uses its own wine
prefix.  Do you know what version of directx this uses?  The answer "don't
ask here" is a bad answer since IEs4Linux only runs on wine.

IEs4Linux draws flash pages well, and that requires direct rendering, so it
would be premature to say a custom wine environment is the culprit.

There used to be an activex compatible plugin for firefox.  Might be worth
installing to see if the errors are different in a vanilla wine
environment....

-Tres

--
- Tres.Finocchiaro@xxxxxxxxx