Controlling Amount of Memory Available

Hi,

I've got a program that I'd like to run under WINE.  I've used it under Windows for years but, after adding extra RAM to my PC, it insists there now isn't enough memory for it to run.

Is there a way of specifying how much memory is available (e.g. 512MB, rather than the 2GB the PC has) in the hope that it will run correctly again?

Many thanks,

Graham