Re: Over 4GB RAM issue

Thanks I will try mem=3G when I can. Does anyone know how I get past the kernel panic to re-edit grub.conf?

The system does have another kernel listed when I try the system recovery option (F11) just before the panic, but when that loads all I have is a blinking line cursor to type at, no log in options and no idea what to do.