Re: Dissable and Enable Compiz help

mikedmor wrote:
> isnt this the support forums?
>
> And im using Ubuntu 8.10

What you would have to do is edit the menu item within Gnome/KDE to call
a UNIX script vice calling wine directly.  I don't know how to do this,
that is why I recommended visiting your Linux Distribution support
pages.  It is possible that someone else here can help.  However,
compliz issues are technically off-topic here per the moderators.  Would
it be possible to see what you can find on the Ubuntu forums as far as
editing menu items?

James McKenzie