Diablo II Maphack Key

Greetings,
I got Diablo II work flawlessly with Wine. But I want to use maphack, and that's my problem here. You see, maphack needs the END key to be pressed to reveal the map. When I run the maphack and Diablo II in Wine and press the END key, nothing happens. I suppose I need a way to send END key "signal" to Wine.  :)
Is this possible?