Wine + Audiosurf ?

Hello,
I'm a new user of Linux/Fedora, and i want to play audiosurf without windows !
So, i've install wine and steam, i'v download the game (audiosurf) and it was install !
Finally i launch it, i've the steam pop-up, but it disappears and no thing....

Do you now how to launch and play this game ?

Thx

PS : I'm french, sorry for my english lvl !