Re: Detecting a programm runs using Wine

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 5:39 PM, antoniong <wineforum-user@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> austin987 wrote:
>>
>> vitamin wrote:
>> > The topic is closed.
>>
>> I see no reason to close this post. Just because it's not popular or advised, no rules were broken.
>> Reopening.
>

> And closing made me really angry so I opened a new thread.

Understandable. That's why I reopened it.

Not trying to scare you off from wine. At the same time, you need to
realize that what you're trying to do isn't a good idea.

Do you have an app that you wrote that doesn't work? Or are you trying
to get one to work that you don't have source to?
--
-Austin