Re: Games Crash to Desktop after initial splash screen is shown

And yet I can now load the city of heroes updater. It loads and looks like this:

/home/jennifer/Desktop/Screenshot-Default - Wine desktop.png

 I cannot make the wine window any larger.

I just go into synaptic and remove my wine install? When I reinstall wine won't it go to the same place?