Re: Command line App within Linux command line?

Yes, I know im closing the shell. I use screen for the 2 TF2 servers. My point is that this gmod server insists, regardless of what I do, on opening a new cmd window, the .exe file found in wine and thus needs X to render. Using the -Y command tunnels it to my PC but unless Im wrong (which i really do hope i am) screen can't handle those windows.