Re: Intel Graphics Driver problems...

Hi,
Reading it again, I misread the traceback. What I'm trying to run (Warcraft> III) uses Direct X EIGHT. [Embarassed]> But it seems there is a consensus on the graphics card anyway, so I give> up.

In this case the graphic card is not the problem, but rather the driver.For me the open-source intel driver provided about 1/3 of the OSX or Windowscouterpart, for native OpenGL applications.
Best you can do would be to sign up to the IntelGfx mailing list and letthem know you have problems, and that you expected it to run because thegame is rather old and works flawless with the intel drivers on Windows.
- Clemens-------------- next part --------------An HTML attachment was scrubbed...URL: http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-users/attachments/20090201/9a5ec0ad/attachment.htm