wine in battlefield 2142

The mac version of battlefield 2142 is basically the windows version run through cider and wineserver to run the programs. The game used to work fine. Lately, however, the game has been freezing whenever I get on a server about a minute into the game. I don't know why, but after some digging I came across this.

[code]?ÙÌÛ