Re: Tiny Network-Problem with Office Software

Well i really don't know, because I had the excisting database I could use.

But I guess you could copy the existing database to another computer and run a firebird sql on that machine. Then you just have to change the orgamax.ini for the different path.

if you just want to check out the software you can use the "einzelplatz" version - that saves the database on your local computer.