Re: Wine problem on Kubuntu Jaunty Alpha 3

Hi!

Thanks fotr your FAST response :).

No, I already have tried that. I've also tried again, but no luck. I don't get any problem with the lower 64Ks running software, but some unhandled page exceptions on some other locations (c0000005) but I'm focusing on resolving this one first and I'm sure all will work :)

There is no backtrace, and the debugger doesn't start. I don't know if it's normal

Perhaps you want the WINEDEBUG=+relay log?