Re: Curious problem running Cambridge advanced dict 3rd on wine

Do you think it makes a difference?

Anyway, I've tried to install this Cambridge dictionary on two other notebooks running on Intrepid, but didn't work either with them.

What could possibly make my computer run it and not on others?
(as I've mentioned, packages installed are 99% the same, and also installed .exe apps)