Re: Wine 1.1.13 and Gecko

Is that the entire console output? What you've posted are just normal console messages.

I get exactly the same console output when I run wine iexplore, plus some shdocvw fixmes following the point that your post stops at. For me, gecko installs and runs just fine.

What exactly is the problem you are having?