Re: Windows Media Player 11

iceblue25.1 wrote:
> What do you mean by " Shutdown your network..."?
>
> I have never tried Medibuntu. Can anyone who has it installed verify this?

Medibuntu is only a package repository to host some non-free packages and a special version of MPlayer that comes with more (non-free) codecs. It's thus better able to play more kinds of formats.

It's not difficult to install, why not try it out yourself? I myself don't have any specially encoded WMP files to try it on, though it can definitely play standard wmv's at least and hopefull also what you want to play back.