Re: Wine virtual desktop + multiple applications running

Thanks a lot! It worked wonderfully.

I'll just repeat here step by step what I did in case someone else has the same problem, since I wasn't quite sure what I did was the right thing, until I experimented it.

1. Run 'winecfg'
2. On applications tab push 'Add application...' button and browse for Anarchy.exe (ie. the application that goes fullscreen but you want to be in a window)
3. Switch to Graphics tab, enable virtual desktop and set the desired resolution.
4. Switch back to Applications tab and choose 'Default Settings'.
5. Once more go to the Graphics tab and disable the virtual desktop.