Re: gdi32.dll error

"xuinkrbin." <wineforum-user@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Sent: Jan 15, 2009 11:30 AM
>To: wine-users@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject:   Re: gdi32.dll error
>
>I used the configure and makefile included with the download.

I'll have to finish cleaning out my development Mac laptop (it was my day-to-day system, but I've inherited the new one I bought for my SO) so that I have more hard drive space.  I'll then download the latest git and then go from there.  Hopefully, this will work and then we can figure out why Zach Drayer's and Mike Kronenberg's builds have this error.

James McKenzie