Re: java with internet explorer under wine

Viktor Nagy wrote:
Hi,

my bank requires a java certifiate that won't run under linux (I know that
most of the java applets are platform independent, but this one is not).
I've managed to get java running under Firefox with wine, but it turns out
that their java won't run properly under Firefox neither...

That certainly wouldn't make Sun happy, as it violates the whole spirit
of java.  M$ and Sun had a bit of a row over just that subject a few
years ago and M$ lost the argument in a big way :o)

When you say the java certificate "won't run", what exactly happens?
Have you tried using the java console when the problem occurs?