Re: A program cant find their DLLs and it really exists

Hi:

Thanks so much for helping, so quick and so good!.  I deleted .wine and create it again with winecfg, then I typed the comands you told me (before of it I placed that DLL in System32 and rebooted wine) and now I finally can work with my raw files with the program I wanted.

Thanks so much for helping me, and sorry for so newbie questions!.