Re: PureEdge Viewer and Wine

Centurion030 wrote:
Hi DanKegel!

My version of PureEdge Viewer is 6.5. I use it to digitially sign forms, OER's, from my raters.

BTW, do you have any display problems with this program? Any problems entering information into any of the fields on any of the forms? There is an open bug report related to these problems. I would like to update this report as several changes were made about two months ago that may have fixed it.

James McKenzie