Re: Solution to Garry's mod prop crashing problem

Sorry about this guys, but I will no longer be developing this addon. This is because for some unexplained reason, GMod has started to not crash on prop death. If I figure out why this is happening, I will post as soon as possible. Again, sorry. If you really want me to make this work for NPCs, email me: Blacklemon67@xxxxxxxxx

Good luck, I hope that what happens to me happens to you.

Peace  [Crying or Very sad]