Re: Firefox 3 via Wine.. WHY..??

3vi1 wrote:
It's been a while but, like vitamin, I used to do this so that I could connect properly to work using the Citrix ICA client from my 64-bit Linux system.

I imagine it could be pretty useful for the wine devs too - to be able to simply look at the source of FF and know what it's *trying* to do when there's any deviation from the expected behavior.

I thought there was a 64 bit Citrix ICA client. However, running any application, such as Firefox, that has a native as well as Windows version, for comparison of available functions is a very good test indeed. Brilliant idea.

James McKenzie